Monday, May 16, 2011

Dedicated IP completely down

Chat InformationThank you for contacting us via our chat line. Currently there are 1 visitors waiting, your position is 1.
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Viktorxxx'
Viktorxxx: Welcome! This is Viktor, please let me know how can I assist you today?
you: Hello, my ip 76.163.24.67 is down: here it was traceroute says
Viktorxxx: Could you please provide the domain name?
you: Microsoft Windows XP [Versión 5.1.2600] (C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp. C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx>tracert 76.163.24.67 Traza a 76.163.24.67 sobre caminos de 30 saltos como máximo. 1 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. 2 11 ms 12 ms 9 ms 10.3.28.22 3 11 ms 12 ms 14 ms 10.3.1.253 4 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. 5 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. 6 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. 7 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. 8 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. 9 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. 10 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. 11 * * * Tiempo de espera agotado para esta solicitud. 12 *
you: xxxxxxx
Viktorxxx: Please hold on, let me check
you: wel
you: l
you: still there?
Viktorxxxx: Still looking into, please stay online
you: so
Viktorxxxx: I have just restarted web service for your cicciolina.mx, should be fixed in 10-15 minutes
Viktorxxxx: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Viktor xxxx Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance. We are available 24/7.
Chat InformationChat session has been terminated by the site operator.

----------------
That was two hours later, I am just got up and I will have to ask them again, since nothing changed: I tried to Email myself chat-script as since at least last two month, mail-chatscript function does not worked, so I will keep on publishing here for record!



No comments:

Post a Comment